If you fail to connect the site, please see instructions
If so, try to turn it off temporarily, connect the site again and see if you connected successfully
If it is a new installation of WooCommerce, it is very possible that the link structure does not support the rest API connection.
To enable this, simply do the following:
- Log in to admin panel
- Go to wordpress settings
- Click on parmlinks settings
- change to any format other then simple.
Now try cunnecting again 🙂
Cloudflare should not be a problem. But, if you activated the blocking of countries or the “under attack” mode, it will prevent communication with the website
- Please unblock Germany and Britain.
- Please unavle “under attack” mode.
Then try again 🙂
If so, there may very well be a built-in block at the hosting level,
To resolve issue,
- Login to your accunt: https://platform.cloudways.com/
- Chose your application.
- Go to aplication settings
- Activate CORS Headers
- Wait 10 minutes
- Try again 🙂
see more here: